Swing-Out Sectional Floor/ Wall Mount Rack Cabinet HWF Series
View Spec Sheet
*Also available in white - please contact us
- Available in three (3) heights
- Optional doors install in minutes and are available in vented, tinted window and solid.
- Top of rear section includes a 3U cutout for optional rack mount fans or accessory mounting.
- Main body can be installed to swing from left-to-right or right-to-left. Includes locking twist-latches.
- Includes one (1) pair of adjustable depth threaded 10-32 EIA compliant mounting rack rails.
- Thirty (30) inch wide mounting rails include cutouts for optional 1U 19" accessories, such as cable management or power bars.
- 10-32 tapped rails are easy to remove on-site and replace with square hole rails (sold separately) if needed.
- Includes starter pack of SCREW1032-50 screws and CLPKIT1032-25 clip nuts and screws.
- Heavy duty rear and base are constructed in 14-gauge welded steel.
- Optional locking doors are constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Swing-out cabinet constructed in 16-gauge welded steel and features a spring-hinge pin for easy installation and removal.
- 2.50” and 2.00” conduit knockouts are located on the side.
- 4.00", 2.00” conduit knockouts and BNC 0.625” knockouts are located on the top.
- Numerous cable management mounting points included.
- Heavy duty keyhole for wall mounting and leveling feet.
- Large openings in rear for cable access designed for mounting over electrical receptacles.
- Dedicated bonding and grounding points that also provide drill-less mounting of electrical utility boxes. Ground Cable Kit sold separately.
- Load rated for up to 500 lbs (226 kg).
- Rugged textured black or white powder paint.
- Meets PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance requirements, when door installed.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.