Hammond Knockdown Stacking Rack Cabinet RCSC Series
Ideal for AV or IT/Server applications, the RCSC Rack Cabinet features a stacking design that allows for up to three (3) cabinets* to be stacked atop each other. This Rack Cabinet is fully loaded and includes two (2) pairs of infinitely adjustable sliding EIA square-hole rails, punch-outs for cable entry and/or fan cooling and comes in a variety of sizes and depths.
The unique stacking feature enables your cabinet space to grow as your needs do. *Stack up-to three (3) 12U, two (2) 24U or one (1) of each cabinet atop each other using the required RCSCBAY baying kit. The 12U cabinet is a great starter cabinet for any small to medium sized business.
- Constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Includes two (2) pair of 19” EIA-310-D compliant square-hole mounting rails with rack unit markings.
- Four (4) embosses are included with support for optional levelling feet or casters.
- Grounding studs provided on body.
- The top and bottom of the RCSC includes two (2) laser knockouts (per side) for cable-entry or fans (includes gasket strip material).
- Includes a laser knockout rear gland plate for floor-level cable entry.
- Finished in rugged black powder paint.
- Ships un-assembled in a flat pack container for easy handling and shipping protection.
- Mounting rails are infinitely adjustable in depth and are fabricated of heavy duty 14-gauge steel, painted smooth black.
- Optional doors are available in solid, tinted acrylic with venting (see above-left) and high airflow vented.
- Snap-in hinges can be mounted without having to bolt-on from inside the cabinet. In addition, the hinges can be mounted on the left or right.
- High airflow perforated doors for both front and rear of the cabinet are suggested for most server applications.
- Perforated doors meet server manufacturer Free-Air-Ratio (FAR) requirements at 63%.
- For 36” depth cabinet side panels include cable entry knockouts.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 1,500 lbs.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.