Hammond Knockdown Stacking Rack
Cabinet RCSC Series
Ideal for AV or IT/Server applications, the RCSC Rack
Cabinet features a stacking design that allows for up to three (3)
cabinets* to be stacked atop each other. This Rack Cabinet is fully
loaded and includes two (2) pairs of infinitely adjustable sliding EIA
square-hole rails, punch-outs for cable entry and/or fan cooling and
comes in a variety of sizes and depths.
The unique stacking feature enables your cabinet space to grow as your
needs do. *Stack up-to three (3) 12U, two (2) 24U or one (1) of each
cabinet atop each other using the required RCSCBAY baying kit. The 12U
cabinet is a great starter cabinet for any small to medium sized
- Constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Includes two (2) pair of 19” EIA-310-D compliant
square-hole mounting rails with rack unit markings.
- Four (4) embosses are included with support for optional
levelling feet or casters.
- Grounding studs provided on body.
- The top and bottom of the RCSC includes two (2) laser
knockouts (per side) for cable-entry or fans (includes gasket strip
- Includes a laser knockout rear gland plate for floor-level
- Finished in rugged black powder paint.
- Ships un-assembled in a flat pack container for easy
handling and shipping protection.
- Mounting rails are infinitely adjustable in depth and are
fabricated of heavy duty 14-gauge steel, painted smooth black.
- Optional doors are available in solid, tinted acrylic with
venting (see above-left) and high airflow vented.
- Snap-in hinges can be mounted without having to bolt-on
from inside the cabinet. In addition, the hinges can be mounted on the
left or right.
- High airflow perforated doors for both front and rear of
the cabinet are suggested for most server applications.
- Perforated doors meet server manufacturer Free-Air-Ratio
(FAR) requirements at 63%.
- For 36” depth cabinet side panels include cable
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 1,500
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.