Hammond, Multi-Use Rack Cabinet,SDC Series
The SDC Series is a multi-use rack cabinet providing numerous options for equipment rack mounting. Ideal for securing rack mount equipment in spaces where room for a traditional rack or cabinet limited or not available. The à la carte design includes a body with numerous accessory options to suit your unique application.
This SDC is perfect for use as a:
- Wall mount Rack Cabinet
- Desktop Rack Cabinet
- Equipment Chassis
- Server Cabinet
- Audio/Visual Enclosure
- Security Lock Box
Suggest Load Ratings
- Heavy duty, 16-gauge steel, 19” rack mount cabinet body.
- Includes two (2) pairs of EIA mounting rails.
- Rails are round hole punched for 10-32 clip-nuts.
- Mounting rails slots allow for adjustable depth rails and fan kits.
- Mounting rails are easily removed for non-rack mounting equipment.
- Includes a starter pack of clip nuts & matching black screws.
- Removable cover panel installs in seconds.
- Includes four (4) cutouts perfect for mounting over an electrical receptacle and/or for cable entry.
- Interior cable management lances.
- Removable plastic handles for side mounting storage.
- Optional doors and panel provides additional options for various applications.
- Rugged powder paint finish.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Optional Accessory Features
- Wall Mount (Rack Mounted) - up to 150 lbs.
- Wall Mount (Rails removed) - up to 50 lbs.
- Ceiling/ Under Desk Mount - up to 150 lbs.
- Freestanding (with or without casters) - up to 800 lbs.
Locking Vented Door includes a quarter turn key lock. The 63% perforation provides airflow for either the front and/or rear of the cabinet.
Locking Cable/Fan Door includes two openings for rear cable entry that maintain security while allowing cables to enter the cabinet. The door also includes laser knock-outs for optional DNFK fan kits.
Conduit/Fan Panel mounts directly to either end of the cabinet providing secure mounting of 2.5”, 2.0”, 13/18”, 13/4”, 11/8” and/or 7/8” conduit knockouts. Also includes laser knock-outs for optional DNFK fan kits.
Rear Cable Manager features cable lacing bar for either side of cabinet.
Square Hole Rails feature EIA square hold mounting to replace existing EIA round hole rails. Includes a starter pack of screws and cage nuts.